We are in the midst of unprecedented times and our team here are CCS want to assure you of our efforts to keep all of us safe and healthy as you celebrate your sweet moments in the midst of the COVID 19 pandemic.
Prevention of Spread and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
CCS has a thorough and complete protocol in making sure our food manufacturing facility is clean and sanitary.
- Our staff is trained in our GMPs and to take extra steps in keeping our facility hygienic using commercial cleaning products for food establishments.
- We follow a strict cleaning and food handling regimen which we track multiple times a day.
- Our entire team ensures that no one comes to work sick.
- We wear gloves and protective gear (hair nets, beard nets, clean aprons) when we enter our production facility.
- We have a strict policy of EMPLOYEES only in our production facility and all vendors are tracked with a sign in sheet out in the front.
- If in case there a team member tests positive COVID 19- we will immediately notify customers and our team via text, email and social media and consult the Center for Disease Control about closing our facility.
We are following the Center for Disease Control guidelines in order to protect our customers, our team and our community. Please keep in mind that we are in a dynamic situation and these plans may need to shift depending on the situation.
- We now offer curb side pickup for all orders – order online and call the bakery when you arrive. We will bring your order to your car.
- We clean and sanitize all high touch retail surfaces and doors multiple times per day.
- We are cleaning the credit card machine before every use.
- Our team wears fresh gloves to serve pull items out of the bakery case.
- We are minimizing store traffic so you can still enjoy a sweet treat without the worry of a crowded grocery store.
Planning a Celebration/Cake Decorating Parties
For those of you in our community that are planning celebrations,, we are here with you to adapt to your changing your needs.
- If your big event needs to be postponed, you can opt to have a more intimate gathering now and postpone the large celebration for later. We will offer a smaller dessert for these intimate gatherings and we will keep your original order on the books but be ready to postpone it if needed.
- If you are still in wedding planning mode, we offer wedding cake tasting kits to go. You can schedule a conference or video call with one of our cake consultants and pick up the cake kit from the bakery to enjoy at home. You can even purchase multiple kits and offer drop off the kits to your loved ones to enjoy from their home in a FaceBook live or video chat.
- Cake Decorating Experiences - Because our decorating space is so intimate, we will be transitioning our classes from in-store to at-home experiences for the time being. We will create fun cake kits with decorating instructions that are both printed and live streamed in a Facebook group for anyone who would like to enjoy decorating their cake at home! We will be creating a virtual party so you can still interact with us and others decorating from their homes. We thought this would be a new way to have a creative experience while practicing safe social distancing. We will still bake and prep the cake in our super clean facility and offer delivery to your car in the parking lot!
We ask that you be patient with us as we are dealing with a dynamic situation and may have to make quick adjustments to adapt. And know that we at CCS are doing our best to keep our team, our customers and our community as safe as we can.
Thank you and here's to your health and well being.