March 29th Decorating Class - 5 pm
Try to Nail It!
What is it
"Nailed It" : Join us for over an hour of frosted fun! You will be learning from our talented decorators and creating your own cake design! The fun part is that you wont know what your making till you get here, this famous challenge is so fun for both our decorator and you!
The decorator will do the design in front of you without instruction and then its your turn to shine and try to create the same design!
Date: March 29th
Time: 5 pm
Description: 6" round pink champagne with chantilly filling
Lesson: ???Mystery Design Techniques???
Things to remember:
- The purpose of our cake decorating experiences is to build community, educate basic decorating skills in a fun environment, and give guests an insight into what it is like to be a part of Celebrity Cake Studio
- Purchasing a ticket confirms that we have permission to use their photos for marketing purposes
- We reserve the right to adjust the class schedule or cancel classes if there are fewer than 10 guests signed up. If we do have to cancel or postpone, guests will get their choice of a future class or a full in-store credit
- Cancellations made by guests must be made 7 days in advance to receive an in-store credit or choice of a future class.
- Only guests who pay receive a seat. Guests who would like to be sat together must let staff know upon purchasing a ticket. Tables seat two guests, but we can make sure that guests are placed at the tables closest to each other
Allergen warning: Goods created at our classes contain: Egg, Dairy, Gluten, Soy
and may Contain: Tree Nuts, Coconut